Monday, November 22, 2010

ATC November Swap

It's been awhile since I posted any ATC's (Artist Trading Cards) and this month our theme was 'Feline'. The photo is of the cards that I recieved from this amazing group of ladies and I marvel at how each of us has a different interpretation of the theme. Trading ATC's can become very addictive with many of us not wanting to miss a month, so we will pass them onto someone we know that will be attenting the swap. It was like that this month with a few away but I'm pleased to say that their cards were there and swapped most happily.
I also made this little one as an IOU card for a couple of ladies that I couldn't resist their extra cards last month. This little image is also my freebie that I am giving away this week. Find it Here!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in Advance to taking time to leave me a comment, they sure do brighten my day.
*Hugs* Nana Vic / Nightowl

Awards

Scrap N' Art Journey
Thanks Angie
Make it Crafty
Make it Crafty
Thanks Zoe
Patties Creation Challenge
Patties Creation Challenge
Thanks Pattie
Midnight Madness (x 2)
Thanks Priscilla and DT