Friday, June 17, 2011

For Fun Challenges

For Fun Challenges

It is my pleasure this week to be a sponsor over at For Fun Challenges. Helen has given all that enter this week the choice of 2 challenges.


“Summer Fun”

or


color challenge-

pink, blue, yellow, purple, green

bright colors


I adored checking out the amazing cards that the design team has put together for some inspiration. Come over to see the wonderful creations that the girls have made using some of my digitals. You can make anything – scrap page, project, you decide as long as it's a new and fits into one or both of the challenges.

You could win a $12 voucher to spend in my store:

I look forward to viewing your crafting projects with the challenges this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in Advance to taking time to leave me a comment, they sure do brighten my day.
*Hugs* Nana Vic / Nightowl

Awards

Scrap N' Art Journey
Thanks Angie
Make it Crafty
Make it Crafty
Thanks Zoe
Patties Creation Challenge
Patties Creation Challenge
Thanks Pattie
Midnight Madness (x 2)
Thanks Priscilla and DT