Saturday, March 17, 2012

Digital drawing challenge Gumnuts

Here’s my first design for the new digistamp drawing challenge at CDAC. I've no idea how many times I've painted gumnuts in flower over the years and I thought it about time that I shared one as a digital stamp. The digital gumnut stamp set that will be available in store soon, includes 3 slightly different gumnut digitals, an oval frame with gumnuts blank and with the senitment already in place and lastly a precoloured blank oval.

The theme for March is "Say it with flowers" and include a sentiment.

2 comments:

  1. Vickie this image and sentiment is so wonderful. I've never actually seen gumnuts before, so thank you for doing the colored version so that we all know what they're supposed to look like. Hugs and stuff ~ Char

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your gumnuts had never heard of them or seen them. it will back a great guy card without being girlie. Wonderful saying to go withit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in Advance to taking time to leave me a comment, they sure do brighten my day.
*Hugs* Nana Vic / Nightowl

Awards

Scrap N' Art Journey
Thanks Angie
Make it Crafty
Make it Crafty
Thanks Zoe
Patties Creation Challenge
Patties Creation Challenge
Thanks Pattie
Midnight Madness (x 2)
Thanks Priscilla and DT