Friday, April 30, 2010

Telemarketers are people too!!!

How could anyone ever say that telemarketers are boring? Today was 'Bad Dress Friday' and most of us had a hoot. I did ask everyone in this photo if I could place it here to share and of course they were fine with that but to protect the innocent I shall not reveal their names. If the people that we called only knew what we looked like today on the other end of the phone would they seriously have brought anything from us. I wish that more work places would adopt the attitude to create a fun environment like the one I'm lucky enough to work in and I'm sure that they would have less staffing problems. Telemarketers get a bad rap most of the time but I'd just like to remind everyone that we are just doing our job. So next time one of us interrupt your day (usually right in the middle of dinner) please be kind as we don't have a crystal ball to know what your doing. The saddest part of my day was that I actually only had to go to my wardrobe and I found my leopard skin pants that I thought I looked so hot in over 20 years ago. Maybe I should think about cleaning my wardrobe out but then again maybe work will have more of these days and I'd like to be prepared.

Where does time go? Seems like only last week that my sister and I were crooning over boys and doing all the silly things that teenagers do. This weekend we are heading up to Rockhampton to celebrate Greg's ( brother-in-law) 50th Birthday. It's so true time does seem to get faster with each passing year and I count my blessings that I've been surrounded with loving family and friends. Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Puuurrrrr, growl, looking good Vic, lol! Now who would have thought telemarketers could be so outrageously hilarious! next time one rings I'm going to ask what their wearing, actually they might hang up on me if I did that...ba ha ha Hope you reach your targets in selling this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in Advance to taking time to leave me a comment, they sure do brighten my day.
*Hugs* Nana Vic / Nightowl

Awards

Scrap N' Art Journey
Thanks Angie
Make it Crafty
Make it Crafty
Thanks Zoe
Patties Creation Challenge
Patties Creation Challenge
Thanks Pattie
Midnight Madness (x 2)
Thanks Priscilla and DT