Saturday, June 5, 2010

Excitement at a high level...

I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of my first digi done by another creative artist and I am so proud to present the card above made by Carol West (Ganny) from Craftin Granny's Card Shack. It is like watching a baby take her first steps if that’s at all possible to make the comparison. I was humbled when Carol responded to my email to her. There are so many great sites out there, all with amazingly talented artists/crafters as owners. However, it was Carol’s warm felt creations that won me over and I’ve been following her blog site closely for a month, almost storking each of her posts to admire her wonderful artwork.

I had no idea how to approach another artist to ask them for their help, so my first email to Carol was pretty raw and nervously sent. I didn’t really expect a reply (finger crossed) and I was thrilled to bits when I received Carol’s return email that was busting with excitement. It's one thing to be excited about a project that your doing but to have someone else join in your adventure was more than I had hoped for.

I can’t express my gratitude to Carol for creating this stunning card using my digi ‘Nana Vic Cowgirl’ and would like you all to please visit Craftin Granny's Card Shack to view more of her beautiful creations. Granny enters her cards into many online challenges and I was suprised to see that she entered this one over at ABC Design Blog. *Smiles*

My very public personal thank you Carol for not only making my day but also helping to bring ‘Nana Vic Cowgirl’ to life in living colour and reality.

You will find my Digis for sale in the 'Shopping' link at the top of this page or you can just click Here

3 comments:

  1. Good morning! Love this image, and cannot wait to see more! I love that your images are going to concentrate on those of us who are 'old enough to know better'! This should be SO much fun! I think you will find, as I have, that this world of blogging friends becomes a wonderful part of you life! Good luck to you! I'm off to become a follower, and hope you will drop by my blog sometime, as well! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Granny sent me over! I'm loving your Cowgirl Nanna. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us. Best of luck!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Vickie, such words of praise and kind comments. Thank you so very much for allowing me the privilege of coloring your first digi image and I'm looking forward to working with your wonderful creations for a long time.
    "Hugs" Granny (Carol)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in Advance to taking time to leave me a comment, they sure do brighten my day.
*Hugs* Nana Vic / Nightowl

Awards

Scrap N' Art Journey
Thanks Angie
Make it Crafty
Make it Crafty
Thanks Zoe
Patties Creation Challenge
Patties Creation Challenge
Thanks Pattie
Midnight Madness (x 2)
Thanks Priscilla and DT