Friday, August 27, 2010

Catch up - Copics for me =)

Well it's been a busy week. Firstly I recieved my first lot of copic sketch markers and I've found so far that they are a fabulous medium to work with. I've coloured 3 digitals so far and I'm impressed at how easily the copics blend together. The only drawback that I have at the moment is I find myself looking for colours that I don't have. The copic sketch markers have over 330 colours so I guess it's going to be a long process to get them.


This one is 'Adoption Girl'
Adoption Girl Example
Below is 'Adoption Boy'

I just had to try out my newest digital 'Tweet Street'

Over at Crafters Digital Arts Center I've had the pleasure of hosting one of their challenges for the last 2 weeks. I supplied the digi and theme while the challenge was running. The theme I chose was 'Make it Old' and almost anything goes as long as the end result was in some way old looking. Below is a slide show of the amazing cards that the ladies entered.


Find more photos like this on Crafters Digital Art Center

I'm sneaking away for the weekend, so I'll catch up with you all on Sunday night and I'll post my weekend quickie then. Before I go, I'm drawing the winner of last weekends quickie.......

---------------------------------------------
Here are your random numbers:

1 Timestamp: 2010-08-26 23:53:21 UTC
---------------------------------------------

That would make it Jen from ABC - ART, BELLYDANCING & CRAFTING with her fabulous card with the great poem.
Congrats Jen please contact me with the digi of your choice.

Wishing everyone a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in Advance to taking time to leave me a comment, they sure do brighten my day.
*Hugs* Nana Vic / Nightowl

Awards

Scrap N' Art Journey
Thanks Angie
Make it Crafty
Make it Crafty
Thanks Zoe
Patties Creation Challenge
Patties Creation Challenge
Thanks Pattie
Midnight Madness (x 2)
Thanks Priscilla and DT