Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Award

A big thanks to Carol for this beautiful image for 'One Lovely Blog Award'.

It comes with a couple of requests though - you have to thank the person who gave it to you AND you have to list 3 things you like about yourself....

Hmmmm...*Ponders*

1) I'm a crafter ... I liked playschool as a child and still today admire that a toilet roll can be turned into just about anything eg tree, lion or even rain maker shaker. Let your imagination rule.
2) I'm an explorer ... New techniques, mediums, styles or art or almost any description.
3) My favourite by far is being a Nana to 4 gorgeous grandbabies. I think being a Mum now is pretty awesome to.

You also have to pass it on to 7 people, so I'm hoping the following 7 friends will grab this award, follow the instructions above and please add it to your blog.

Angie, Alyssa, Beccy, Belynda, Jen, Lisa K, Penny, Tanya *Hugs to you all*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in Advance to taking time to leave me a comment, they sure do brighten my day.
*Hugs* Nana Vic / Nightowl

Awards

Scrap N' Art Journey
Thanks Angie
Make it Crafty
Make it Crafty
Thanks Zoe
Patties Creation Challenge
Patties Creation Challenge
Thanks Pattie
Midnight Madness (x 2)
Thanks Priscilla and DT