Friday, September 3, 2010

Vickie's Quickie


Vickie's Quickie (note the name change thanks to Jen)
One of my ATC challenges this month is themed 'Typography' so I've created this digi to use. I'm sharing it with you all this week to see what you can come up with. I'm leaning towards printing it out on Clear transparency film and layering it over a colourful background. (I'm going to make them now, so I'll post a pix later) Enjoy the digi and I can't wait to see what you come up with.
What is Typography?
Typography is the art and technique of arranging type, type design, and modifying type glyphs. Type glyphs are created and modified using a variety of illustration techniques. The arrangement of type involves the selection of typefaces, point size, line length, leading (line spacing), adjusting the spaces between groups of letters (tracking) and adjusting the space between pairs of letters (kerning).



Click on the image above it will open in a new window.
Save the new image to you own computer.

Click Here if you'd like to grab the png version
If you'd like to share you creation you can link it here.



1 comment:

Thanks in Advance to taking time to leave me a comment, they sure do brighten my day.
*Hugs* Nana Vic / Nightowl

Awards

Scrap N' Art Journey
Thanks Angie
Make it Crafty
Make it Crafty
Thanks Zoe
Patties Creation Challenge
Patties Creation Challenge
Thanks Pattie
Midnight Madness (x 2)
Thanks Priscilla and DT