Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm hosting my first Challenge at CDAC


I'm very excited to be one of the hostess this round for one the challenges being held at CDAC.
This is the digital image that I'm giving away for a very limited time called 'Nana Vic Letter Writing' You can find the challenge and all the details Here and my challenge is called 'Make it Old'.
My two design team girls have been amazing while I've been waiting nervously for this challenge to go live. It started today and will run for 2 weeks. Both girls have created a beautiful project each using my new digi. Please go and check out what they came up with.
Carol's card is so vintage and charming. Here
Beccy's created an stunning notelet holder Here

I would be over the moon if you would like to come and join in the fun at CDAC.
You can also pick yourself up many more freebies in the other challenges that are going on at the same time. It's a great site full of inspiration and activity.


Showing off the Projects that are done using the new 'Nana Vic Letter Writing' so far.
For a limited time this digital is available for free during the CDAC Challenge 4


1 comment:

  1. OH WOW this is AWESOME I LOVE all your details!!!!! OOOO and that image is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in Advance to taking time to leave me a comment, they sure do brighten my day.
*Hugs* Nana Vic / Nightowl

Awards

Scrap N' Art Journey
Thanks Angie
Make it Crafty
Make it Crafty
Thanks Zoe
Patties Creation Challenge
Patties Creation Challenge
Thanks Pattie
Midnight Madness (x 2)
Thanks Priscilla and DT