Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's the little things


I'd like to thank Colleen from A Cards Delight for dropping me a little email to let me know that she'd used one of my digital stamps to create a card. Please take a minute to pop on over to her very inspirational site to check out her full post. There you will find the full details of the card she created including a copic list of the colours that she used on 'Nana Vic Cowgirl'. While there myself I found Colleen's tips and ideas fantastic and as I'm still new to the copic world to see the list of colours used under each card was a great help.

If there are others out there that have created something using any of my digitals, I would like to hear about it. The internet world is just too big for me to find you so please drop me a quick email as I know I'll enjoy visiting your site.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Thank you very much!! Without your artwork I wouldn't have been able to make such a meaningful card! Thank you, Hugzzz Colleen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in Advance to taking time to leave me a comment, they sure do brighten my day.
*Hugs* Nana Vic / Nightowl

Awards

Scrap N' Art Journey
Thanks Angie
Make it Crafty
Make it Crafty
Thanks Zoe
Patties Creation Challenge
Patties Creation Challenge
Thanks Pattie
Midnight Madness (x 2)
Thanks Priscilla and DT