Friday, October 1, 2010

WEEKEND SALE


Your reading it right. I'm having my first Sale and it's a great opportunity to pick yourself up a digital stamp for free. Buy 2 get your 3rd one Free. I'll email you your zip file after your purchase is complete and you've dropped me an email letting me know which one you'd like.
I'm looking forward to a busy weekend with the CDAC blog hop starting very soon, so please check back to see the list of amazing sites that will be envolved. There will be prizes offered at each site and it's going to be a fantastic way to get to know some of the digital designers that are always working hard to create the digis that they have to offer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in Advance to taking time to leave me a comment, they sure do brighten my day.
*Hugs* Nana Vic / Nightowl

Awards

Scrap N' Art Journey
Thanks Angie
Make it Crafty
Make it Crafty
Thanks Zoe
Patties Creation Challenge
Patties Creation Challenge
Thanks Pattie
Midnight Madness (x 2)
Thanks Priscilla and DT