Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Phew where do the weeks go?

I feel like I've got myself into a little runt of late. With the normal run of each day just blurring into each other. Frustration settling in each evening after work as I'm too tired and drained from the day to get to my drawings. The ideas still piling up and simply not enough time to get them drawn up and converted into quality digitals that I'd like to share. *Gets off my soap box*

Moving on, Let me concentrate on finding us all some nice candy being offered around blogland. With Christmas not so far away I'm sure that many of us are gearing up and already working on gifts and cards for the season ahead. I just can't go past candy and it always blows me away with how generous most of these candy are. You can see what I find in my side bar. To get the ball rolling....



Tiddly Inks


Tiddly Inks

Closes Nov. 4th


I'm not sure if everyone is aware of it but I do offer a free digital most Fridays for my group up at Crafters Digital Arts Center. The group has all week to post their projects using the free digital to share with everyone. I also post this digital on my free digital page for everyone to enjoy. This weeks was a fat little squirrel standing on some autumn leaves and holding a nut.

I'm also so pleased with how my newest digital turned out. I wanted to create something that had a spirital feel to it and at the same time be versatile to be used for a few different occassions. I started with a quick sketch (found below) and worked different objects into the design until I found a composition that I hope is appealling. I called it 'Sundays' Hat' and the word art that I created to go with it is called 'With Sympathy'. You'll find a link to both at the top of this page in the center. I hope that you'll pop over to the shop for a closer look.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in Advance to taking time to leave me a comment, they sure do brighten my day.
*Hugs* Nana Vic / Nightowl

Awards

Scrap N' Art Journey
Thanks Angie
Make it Crafty
Make it Crafty
Thanks Zoe
Patties Creation Challenge
Patties Creation Challenge
Thanks Pattie
Midnight Madness (x 2)
Thanks Priscilla and DT