Saturday, August 13, 2011

Progressive Challenge CDAC project 1


I've joined in the progressive Challenge that is being held at Crafters Digital Arts Center. They have started the kick off by giving us 6 digitals to play with and we have a month to use them in. I couldn't resist this cute little chef that was drawn by JenLee. JenLee designs for Digistamps4joy and you can find many of her wonderful drawings there.

My project is a recipe card booket that will hold 20 hand written favourite recipe that can be collected from your friends. The cover and back cover are also little pockets, for storing more little bits and pieces in. I designed the checkered border and sentiment to go with JenLee's Chef. I used copics to colour in the little digital stamp and used a massive dots to create the background effect around the chef. This project well be making it's way to a 'Farmer Friend' of mine as I know that she cooks and preservse a lot of her home grown produce.



2 comments:

  1. Vicki, This is simply adorable, I love the little kitchen charms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...I might have to be casing this idea for some future work:) This is too darn cute. I love your dotting technique it turned out wonderfully. Thanks for joining us this month at the CDAC Progressive challenge.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in Advance to taking time to leave me a comment, they sure do brighten my day.
*Hugs* Nana Vic / Nightowl

Awards

Scrap N' Art Journey
Thanks Angie
Make it Crafty
Make it Crafty
Thanks Zoe
Patties Creation Challenge
Patties Creation Challenge
Thanks Pattie
Midnight Madness (x 2)
Thanks Priscilla and DT