Sunday, February 12, 2012

Santa's on Holiday - Digital Drawing Challenge

Here’s my first design for the new digistamp drawing challenge at CDAC. So far it's been a great weekend and the creative mojo is heading for a major overload with all the things that I have on the go. *Laughs*

The theme for February is "Critter Comedy or Crazy Characters ". 'Santa's Holiday' will be available in the store very soon, along with a new word art sheet with an Australian feel. Keep your eye out for the upcoming announcement.

3 comments:

  1. Love him Vickie, cand hardly wait for the announcement. Will be watching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute Vickie. You outdid yourself on this one...Love it! Happy Valentine's Day! "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vickie,

    This is the cutest Santa I have ever seen! I love it...

    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in Advance to taking time to leave me a comment, they sure do brighten my day.
*Hugs* Nana Vic / Nightowl

Awards

Scrap N' Art Journey
Thanks Angie
Make it Crafty
Make it Crafty
Thanks Zoe
Patties Creation Challenge
Patties Creation Challenge
Thanks Pattie
Midnight Madness (x 2)
Thanks Priscilla and DT